Saturday, March 21, 2015

The Pipe shapes and styles

Pipe shapes on pipemagazine.com
Here is a chart to help you differentiate one from the other.
In my opinion, the most common is billiard, then bent billiard and apple.
My favorite is calabash, that shape is very cool with me.
If you are beginner, I recommend you that choice bent billiard or bent apple.
These shapes are so easy to use without technique, prevent heat and wet during smoke, and it nice too.
The straight one request some technique to not drink the liquid.
Some shapes are unique and hard to find like oom paul, tomahawk, vest pocket and freehand.
The Churchwarden is another one I like. It really long so smoke have time to cool down before come into my mouth, and the liquid can not reach my tongue.
I hope that chart will help you.
Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment